Nitrox Course, 11Apr
Capacity: Not Set
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course.
Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more ‘no-decompression’ dive time, meaning more time underwater (especially on repetitive scuba dives), and faster surface intervals.
Prerequisites: PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
You will learn:
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure,
- how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer.
Enriched Air Nitrox Course Includes:
- PADI course materials - yours to keep (Enriched Air Diver Manual & Computer Simulation access pass)
- Classroom knowledge development session
- Experienced Instructor (Dave Gordon)
- World recognised certification & Personal ID-Card
- Small Classes Guaranteed (max 6 students)
This course involves homework plus 1 classroom session
Thurs 11th April, 6pm - 8.30pm, Classroom Review session.
Enrol today, phone 82633337