SOCIAL DIVING & OTHER
CLUB MEMBER BENEFITS
At Underwater Sports, our experienced team of professional Instructors and Divemasters love to share their passion and knowledge of local Scuba Diving around Adelaide, South Australia; including Rapid Bay, Second Valley, Victor Harbor, Port Noarlunga, Port Hughes, Edithburgh, Wool Bay, and much more.
There are three ways of diving with one of our experienced team members to guide you:
1. We can organise a private day tour for you (please contact us for prices and details, or you can also view our Leafy Seadragon Tour
2. You can book a boat dive (see our Calendar
3. Or you can join the Underwater Sports Dive Club and participate in our regularly organised Diving Fun Days. Divemaster-led diving fun days are available during spring, summer and autumn.
Our Diving Fun Days
are a great introduction to our most popular local dive sites, and are open to all active Underwater Sports Club Members and recent Underwater Sports diving students.
While aimed at entry-level scuba divers, these fun days are a great social day out for divers of all levels. Each fun day offers supervised diving with a BBQ or other light refreshments.
You must be a Club Member to participate.
(Please note that places are often limited, and due to the popularity of our Club Days, preference will be given to divers who have recently learnt to dive with Underwater Sports.)
Check the calendar
, see our club pages or call the store on
(08) 8263 3337 for more details.
Other Social Club Events
Underwater sports also runs regular non-diving social club events. We host a regular club night at the shop each alternate month, including a guest speaker and light supper, and we also run other social club activities including Travel information nights, Photo competitions, Christmas parties and lots more.
Most of these are kid-friendly. Ask the store for details or check the calendar
What does Underwater Sports Club Membership mean, and should you have it?
Underwater Sports Club Membership entitles you to:
- 10% off Boat Dives! (NEW for 2014-2015)
- 10-30% off equipment purchases, excluding sale items (cash or card only)
- 10-15% off equipment hire
- Discounted airfills and airfill cards
- Invitations to our social club events
- Member-only club trips (interstate and local)
- Member-only Diving Fun Days & BBQs
- Invitations to our very popular overseas group trips
Membership costs $30 for singles, $55 for couples, and $70 for families.
(Membership places are limited)
Membership remains valid for 12 months from the date you join, with an option to renew annually.
Back to Top of Page
SHARE YOUR DIVING EXPERIENCE
Join Underwater Sports on Facebook
so you can upload your underwater photos and share your stories!
Our fun days feature Divemaster-led scuba dives, BBQ and other fun activities. Locations and activities include:
- one of South Australia's premiere jetty dives
- another excellent jetty site, Rapid Bay is famed as one of the best places to find leafy seadragons.
- just around the corner from Rapid Bay, Second Valley offers quite a different dive. The point and coves to the south of the jetty offer numerous kelp-covered bommies and swim throughs.
- another fantastic jetty dive, Pt Hughes features quite different life to Edithburgh, although cowfish and seahorses are still common finds.
Begin your adventure - Learn to Scuba Dive
today with Underwater Sports Diving Centre
Contact Underwater Sports Diving Centre today if you have any other questions - Ph 08 8263 3337