- This event has passed.
ANZAC Day boat dives: exHMAS Hobart & Rapid Bay, 25th April
April 25 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join us this ANZAC Day to dive our navy destroyer exHMAS Hobart, followed by a beautiful dive at Rapid Bay.
Meet at Wirrina Cove at 8am for 8.30am departure.
exHMAS Hobart dives are suitable for AOW Divers or above, for divers who have been diving regularly in the last 12 months.
Bookings essential, ph 08 82633337 to complete your booking. 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
All dives run subject to weather conditions and numbers. All divers must be medically fit, and must carry a Surface Marker Buoy & Dive Computer.
On board: All persons are asked to maintain COVID-SAFE hygiene.
All divers will be required to “Check-In” via our QR Code.
In particular, please
• avoid touching other people’s equipment,
• use defog solution, please DO NOT spit in your mask
• do not put your Occy in your mouth to check it, as it may be used by your buddy in an emergency
• Please use your own labelled drink bottle (we have disposable cups and water if you forgot your drink. Please immediately dispose of used cups in the bin).
• Please bring your own lunch.
All divers must have a current Hobart Dive Permit, available from Marine Parks: Hobart Dive Permit
Please note that our boat’s name is Alladin.
For Directions to Marina St Vincent:
Please contact us via the form below and include the details about the event you are interested in.