- This event has passed.
Double Boat Dives: exHMAS Hobart, 2nd Oct 2021
October 2, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Dive the exHMAS Hobart with Underwater Sports.
Meet at Wirrina Cove at 7am for 7.30am departure.
exHMAS Hobart dives are suitable for AOW Divers or above, for divers who have been diving regularly in the last 12 months.
All divers must be medically fit, and must carry a Surface Marker Buoy & Dive Computer.
Bookings essential, ph 08 82633337 to complete your booking. 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
All dives run subject to weather conditions and numbers.
On board: All persons are asked to maintain COVID-SAFE hygiene, and alcohol based sanitiser is available for use.
All divers will be required to “Check-In” via our QR Code.
In particular, please
• avoid touching other people’s equipment,
• use defog solution, please DO NOT spit in your mask
• do not put your Occy in your mouth to check it, as it may be used by your buddy in an emergency
• Please use your own labelled drink bottle (we have disposable cups and water if you forgot your drink. Please immediately dispose of used cups in the bin).
• Please bring your own lunch. (Individually wrapped snacks are available to have between dives).
For Directions to Marina St Vincent:
All divers and passengers must have a current Hobart Permit. Please apply at Diving the HMAS Hobart – Enjoy life in our marine parks (environment.sa.gov.au)
Please contact us via the form below and include the details about the event you are interested in: