- This event has passed.
Nitrox Course, 9th Jan
January 9, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course.
Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more ‘no-decompression’ dive time, meaning more time underwater (especially on repetitive scuba dives), and faster surface intervals.
Prerequisites: PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
You will learn:
– Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
– Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
– Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure,
– how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer.
Enriched Air Nitrox Course Includes:
– PADI course materials – yours to keep (Enriched Air Diver Manual & Computer Simulation access pass)
– Classroom knowledge development session
– Experienced Instructor (Dave Gordon)
– World recognised certification & Personal ID-Card
– Small Classes Guaranteed (max 6 students)
This course involves homework plus 1 classroom session
Enrol today, phone 82633337