- This event has passed.
PADI Advanced Open Water Course begins, 14th April
April 14, 2021 @ 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm
Become a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver with 5 Adventure Boat Dives, including 2 dives on the ex-HMAS Hobart, South Australia’s best dive site!
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course package includes:
- The Adventures in Diving PADI course materials
- Classroom knowledge development session.
- Adventure modules include Underwater Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Night Diver, Deep Diver, and Wreck Diver
- 5 Adventure Boat Dives: (including up to 2 dives on SA’s Premiere dive site the ex-HMAS Hobart!)
- Free Airfills & Free SCUBA Equipment Hire (BCD, Regs, Computer, Wetsuit, Tanks & Weights)
- Experienced Instructor and Dive Master team to assist in your course
- World recognised certification & Personal ID-Card
- Small Classes Guaranteed (Max 6 students).
Once you’ve completed your Open Water Diver Certification, you can build your confidence and improve your dive skills with the PADI Advanced Open Water Course. You don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water course.
This course will help you become more comfortable in the water. It’s also a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI instructor. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.