- This event has passed.
PADI Deep Specialty Course begins, 29th March 2023
March 29, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The PADI Deep Diver Course will teach you the techniques that make recreational deep diving safe and fun. You’ll learn deep diving limits, and how to stay within them. The course will expand your diving knowledge about deep diving limits, deep diving equipment, deep diving techniques, nitrogen narcosis, decompression sickness and other topics.
Once you have completed the deep diver course you are qualified to dive to a maximum of 40m.
Deep diver training is also a good stepping off point for going into more technical diving.
Course Package Includes:
- PADI course materials
- Classroom knowledge development session
- 4 Boat Dives (including 3 dives on SA’s Premiere dive site the exHMAS Hobart!)
- Free Airfills
- Experienced Instructor and Dive Master team to assist in your course
- World recognised certification
- Small Classes Guaranteed
- Thursday 29th March, 6pm – 8.30pm classroom session
- Saturday 1st April, double boat dives
- Sunday 2nd April, double boat dives
Bookings essential. 7 day cancellation policy applies.
All dives run subject to weather conditions and numbers.
Excludes equipment hire, transport & accommodation.
At this level of training it is expected that you own your own equipment, however you can still hire if you wish.
All our students receive great discounts on equipment purchases. If you’d like to buy your own equipment we’d love to show you our selection of packages.
Please contact us via the form below and include the details about the event you are interested in, or phone 82633337.