The Aqua Lung CORE regulator provides amazing breathing, rated as “superior” on the ANSTI breathing machine, and is extremely well priced for a ‘balanced’ regulator. This is a quality regulator at a mid-range price.
It’s features include:
- Aqua Lung’s unique, patented, auto-closure device (ACD), keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the reg is removed from the cylinder valve.
- Balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance
- The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- An easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted free-flow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
Add the Core Octopus, Aqua Lung SPG, and one of the Aqua Lung Computers to make up a good, reliable full regulator set.
(Please note the BCD inflator hose comes with your new BCD, or you can also purchase one separately)