The Aqua Lung i200C is an intuitive, sporty watch-style computer with an easy versatility.
Stylish enough to be warn as an everyday sports watch, the Aqua Lung i200 dive computer is ready to dive when you are. With 4 operating modes, a user-changeable standard battery, the ability to easily switch between 2 Nitrox mixes, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive, it also adapts to you.
- Now with Bluetooth technology, the i200C connects wirelessly to the free DiverLog+ app
Using your smartphone, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i200C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology, so you can remotely control all your i200C settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard batteries. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- Audible Alarm, plus High visibility LED alarm light for additional diving safety
- Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade