Updated, now with Bluetooth technology, the Aqua Lung i300C Dive Computer is uncomplicated and easy to use, with all the features that a recreational diver needs.
For it’s price, it exceeds expectations—with many features such as its easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and user-changeable battery with data retention.
The i300C is ready for your next diving adventure.
- Now with Bluetooth technology, you can transfer all your dive data to the DiverLog+ app
- Using your mobile device, the free DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i300C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remotely control all your i300C settings, view log and profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free on the same day)
- User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water-activated on switch, to give a no-worries start to the dive
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature
- Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Simple to use with Optional DiverLog software, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details.
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade