The Aqualung i300C Dive Computer 2 Gauge console seamlessly integrates a feature-rich dive computer with a pressure gauge, telling you your air supply, dive time, decompression time, depth and more all from one easily accessible console.
- Four Operating Modes: Dive how you like with Air, Nitrox, Gauge dive modes, plus Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between dive modes and free dive)
- User-Changeable Battery: see owners manual for required steps and equipment
- Memory: Maintains settings and calculations during battery changes
- Stay Connected: After your dive, Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app on your smartphone (for iOS and Android).
- Intuitive Navigation: Single-button access to last dive data (maximum depth and bottom time)
- Well Lit: Easy reading in low light conditions
- Increased Safety: Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light
- 3 Gas Computer: Able to switch up to three gases underwater
- Updatable software: User-updatable software gives you long-term access to the latest features and upgrades via Bluetooth connection
- Water Activation: Water activation feature gives you a worry-free start to your dive
- History Mode: History Mode lets you see your total dives, maximum depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature. Records up to 24 dives
- Nitrox Mix Capability: Up to 100% O2. Mix up to 2 Nitrox gases
- Deep Stop: Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Go Anywhere: Salt or freshwater dive selection
- Altitude Adjustment: Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile