We have teamed the favourite Aqualung Titan Regulator with the Aqualung Calypso Occy for even better value.
Purchased like this we will assemble the Regulator Set for you to ensure it is put together correctly and checked before despatch.
Add in an SPG to your order, and a BCD, and we’ll then assemble the Reg set with the SPG and inflator hose.
- The balanced diaphragm mechanism allows for ease of breathing and consistent performance while protecting internal moving parts from the environment
- The T-Shape design is compact and provides optimal hose routing
- The unique forged body uses less brass, making it more compact and lighter weight than other regulators
- The polyurethane outer skin protects metallic parts from shocks
- The 4x LP and 2x HP outlets are perfectly positioned to for streamlined hose positioning
- The open yoke screw helps avoid water retention
2nd stage & Occy
- The unique Comfobite mouthpiece, with the patented roof of mouth bridge, reduces jaw fatigue
- The removable and reusable clip facilitates quick and easy mouthpiece changes
- With few components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector, maintenance is easy
- The in-line Venturi knob offers effective and progressive adjustments using an ergonomic design for easy manipulation, even with gloves
- The polyurethane purge cover offers significant abrasion- and tear-resistance, protects from shocks, allows for easy water purging, and decreases inhalation effort
- Side openings prevent free flow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- Reinforced polycarbonate makes the second stage stronger
- The Deflector splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration
Please note that the BCD comes with the Inflator Hose, however if you need to add an inflator hose to your Regulator Set please give us a call.