Made for smaller faces, the Cressi Eyes Evolution Crystal Divers Mask gives you excellent vision, and is a highly comfortable dive or snorkel mask.
The mask has a low volume design, so is very easy to clear a flood, or equalize a squeeze, so it suitable for both scuba and freediving.
- If worn correctly, the Cressi Eyes Crystal mask shouldn’t leave any mask marks on the skin, even after extended use.
- Raked lenses have an inverted drop shape (patented by Cressi) and are quite small. The lenses are low-volume and brought as close to the pupils as possible, increasing vision by 25%.
- The high-seal silicone skirt is soft and very comfortable.
- The Crystal silicone won’t discolour with age, like other clear silicone masks can.
- Overall, it is a very comfortable and easy to use mask, that is suitable for smaller faces, and is good for all uses (Scuba, Freediving, and general snorkelling).
- Matching snorkels are available