The Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer was the first dive computer designed and built entirely by Cressi. It has been a reliable, easy-to-use dive computer since it was first released.
If you are just starting out in scuba diving, or if you just want a simple easy to use dive computer, then the Leonardo Dive Computer is for you.
The Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer has a single button interface, so it is easy to scroll through the different screens and modes. It also has a high-definition screen, with an easy to read large numerical display.
There is also a clearly visible battery life indicator, so you will know if the battery is getting low. Plus distinct audible alarms deliver critical information, providing you with peace-of-mind during every dive.
Technical Features Include
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
- PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
- CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
- Single button interface (short push changes function, longer push selects functions)
- Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
- User-selectable Deep Stop function
- Modified Haldne and Wienke algorithm
- Tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
- Ascent rate alarm (10 m per minute)
- Log book for 60 dives/75 hours of information with 20-second sampling rate
- Battery life indicator
- Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
- User changeable battery
- Adjustable unit of measure: English or Metric
- Backlit display
- Built-in calendar and clock.
- The instrument may be fully reset, in case of renting.
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)
In summary, this is a well designed, reliable dive computer at a fantastic price.