The Cressi MC9-SC Compact Pro Regulator is a compact, well performing quality regulator, made in Italy.
The regulator performs and breaths well, making it a very good choice for divers looking for a value for money option, that still has a balanced first stage.
1st STAGE MC9-SC:
- The 1st stage overcompensation diaphragm is ultra modern, very reliable and durable.
- The thickness of the walls has been optimized to greatly reduce its total weight (380 g).
- A semi-flexible elastomer sheath (sealed chamber) protects the 1st stage from erosion, wear and tear, and freezing in cold water.
2nd STAGE XS COMPACT PRO:
- New ultra simplified monocoque second stage in ABS + elastomer + STAINLESS STEEL, quite small (6 cm in diameter), very light (153 g) and robust, designed and built to have a minimum number of components.
- It is a smart buy due to its combination of performance, reliability, price and cost of maintenance. It is perfect for uses requiring maximum reliability and as a travel regulator, given its lightness.
- In the Pro version, the body of the integrated 2nd stage incorporates particles to improve thermal conductivity and to prevent freezing in cold environments.
- CE Standardization for use in cold water (>4º) EN250/2000.