The Cressi Pro Star Snorkel / Freediving Set includes the Matrix Mask, Gamma Snorkel, and Pro Star Fins.
This is a popular set for snorkelers who also are keen to try a bit of freediving.
This set is Made in Italy.
The compact twin-lens Matrix Mask takes the basic design concepts of the Big Eyes Evolution and pushes them to a new level of performance. More pronounced inverted tear-drop shaped lenses, raked inward to sit even closer to the eyes, and a more compact build overall make the Matrix an ideal choice for divers and free divers looking for the biggest view in the smallest package.
- Raked lenses provide excellent field-of-view
- Extremely low internal volume on par with the best free diving masks
- Silicone skirt shaped to provide a wide sealing surface for a leak-free fit
- Micrometric adjustable buckles allow precise headband adjustments
- Overmolded frame is easy to grip
- Inverted tear-drop lenses improve downward visibility for managing BC-mounted gear
PRO STAR FINS
These are an exceptional choice for Scuba, Snorkelling and Freediving. The PRO STAR fin is a lightweight and comfortable full foot pocket style fin.
For power transference, it incorporates the blade beneath the foot pocket and the angle of the blade enables less energy per fin kick, therefore providing the user with ultimate efficiency during the kick cycle.
This fin is constructed using multiple compounds bonded together to provide comfort around the foot, yet it is strong enough to transfer strength where needed.
Can comfortably be worn with or without neoprene socks.
Streamlined and compact, the Gamma is an excellent choice for freedivers and snorkelers. An upper splash guard drastically reduces water entry from waves, and a clever drainage well collects water that does enter so it can be quickly expelled through the lower one-way purge valve without interfering with breathing.