GO TRAVELING. GO DIVING. GO SNORKELING — WITH THE GO FIN
This barefoot fin design is a boon to water-loving world travellers.
Like its name implies, SCUBAPRO’s new GO fin is designed for travelling.
Lightweight, comfortable, durable, and a fast and nimble performer, the GO is the ideal fin for divers, snorkelers and swimmers who enjoy globe-trekking.
When it comes to premium travel fins, nothing compares to the GO when integrating high quality with light weight. For example, a pair of size M-L GO fins weighs in at a mere 1.2 kg/2.6 lbs, including bungee straps — again, that’s for a pair. This translates into convenience and weight savings on the road, and comfort and ease of use in the water.
2XS-XS, 2-5 Adult,
XS-S, 5-8 Adult,
M-L, 8-11 Adult,
XL, 11-14 Adult
2XL, 14+ Adult
• Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff (colour coded for each size)
• Ultra-strong 100 percent Monoprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets
• 25-degree pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channelling effect.
• Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
• Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel fast and light.
• Innovative Piggy Back Stack system interlocks one fin blade into the other, creating a snug pairing that makes packing and travelling that much easier.