The Budget Open Water dive course is for participants who are fairly confident in swimming & snorkelling, who want everything supplied with no extra costs.
It is a budget priced course, but for even more discount, if you Bring a Friend to learn to dive with you, you will Save $50 each off the course cost!
What is Included?
- All Equipment Supplied (No extra costs)
- Genuine PADI Open Water Diver certification
- Experienced PADI Instructor and Dive Master Team
- Small Classes, max 6 students
- Course Homework Materials
- Classroom session (1 evening)
- 5-6 Hour Pool Session (1 Day)
- 2 Shore Dives
- 2 Boat Dives (weather dependent)
- Non-flexible course
Please note, all boat dives are included at no extra charge, and are subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers.
Our school dive equipment is updated every couple of years, with new wetsuits & BCDs provided for dive students to wear, plus our regulators are annually serviced by our in-house technician.
Dive computers, masks, snorkels, fins & dive boots are also supplied.
Minimum age 14. Participants must be medically fit to dive. Refunds are not available if you change your mind.
We will contact you to arrange collection of your student pack.
For added value, upgrade to our Deluxe Course Package for an extra $100 and you will receive a $200 equipment voucher to spend in our Adelaide store at Holden Hill.