The Flexi PADI Open Water Course is a more flexible Learn to Dive course that we offer in Adelaide, that may suit Shift Workers, FIFO workers, Tourists, or Students on holidays.
It may also suit friends or family who want to learn in a more private environment (ie without other students you don’t know).
It is available to start any day of the week, with pool and sea dives available mid-week, and you can choose your own dates.
Minimum 2 participants required. All equipment supplied.
What is Included?
- ALL Necessary Dive Equipment Supplied for you to use during the course (No extra costs)
- Some people are more comfortable in their own personal equipment, so if you would like to purchase some of your own personal items you will receive club member discount* off the RRP of any equipment purchased while participating in the course (*discount is off RRP, no further discount on sale items)
- Genuine PADI Open Water Diver certification at the completion of all necessary course components and skills
- Experienced PADI Instructor to teach your course
- Course Homework Materials – we prefer teaching with books, however e-learning is available on request if you prefer
- Classroom session (3 hours)
- 5-6 Hour Pool Session (1 Day)
- 2 Shore Dives (1 Day)
- 2 Boat* Dives (1 Day, *weather dependent)
- Flexible Course Dates, minimum 2 participants required.
*Boat dives are included at no extra cost, if weather and scheduling permits.
Participants must be medically fit to dive.
Minimum age 14. Please contact us to discuss options if participants are younger than 14.
Refunds are not available if you change your mind.
After you purchase this package we will contact you to arrange a time to enrol in person and collect your course materials.