Learn to Dive in Adelaide with our Platinum Private PADI Open Water dive course package.
This package is tailored to suit anyone who needs or prefers to set their own schedule, with 1-on-1 private scuba lessons.
It is a fully flexible course, and you can choose your course dates to suit you, including weekdays.
You will receive extra time with the Instructor, which may help you overcome any challenges faced during the course.
It is fully 1-on-1, with just you and the Instructor.
- ALL Necessary Dive Equipment Supplied for you to use during the course (No extra costs)
- Some people are more comfortable in their own personal equipment, so if you would like to purchase some of your own personal items you will receive club member discount* off the RRP of any equipment purchased while participating in the course (*discount is off RRP, no further discount on sale items)
- Genuine PADI Open Water Diver certification at the completion of all necessary course components and skills
- Experienced PADI Instructor to teach your course
- Course Homework Materials – we prefer teaching with books, however e-learning is available on request if you prefer
- Classroom session (3 hours)
- 5-6 Hour Pool Session (1 Day)
- 2 Shore Dives (1 Day)
- 2 Boat* Dives (1 Day, *weather/scheduling dependent)
- Flexible Course Dates
*Boat dives are included at no extra cost, if weather and scheduling permits.
Minimum participant age 14.
Participants must be medically fit to dive.
Refunds are not available if you change your mind.
After you purchase this course package we will contact you to arrange a time to enrol in person and collect your course materials.