The Oceanic Accel Fins are a proven quality diving and snorkel fin, super lightweight, shorter in design than most fins, making them ideal for travel, wreck diving, or snorkelling.
The unique, high-stretch heel straps make the fins effortless to slip on and off.
The angled, compact blade has excellent water flow characteristics and also allows divers to swim efficiently with multiple kicking styles, from scissor to frog to sculling.
Made from tough and durable natural rubber, the blade’s centre channel, along with pronounced side rails, also helps minimise “side spill,“ directing water behind the diver for maximum thrust.
The generous foot pockets fit all sizes of wetsuit and drysuit boots.
- Ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels
- Unique heel strap design is effortless to slip on and off
- Design offers excellent water flow characteristics
- Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel
- Less than 1.4kg per pair
- Foot pocket designed to wear dive boots (including drysuit boots).
- Maximum length (size XL–XXL) only 54cm
Available in Sizes XS, S, R and XL
Also Available in White, Pink, and Aqua.