The Aqualung Superzip boots are the perfect choice for avid divers who need to be prepared for cold weather or rough terrain, featuring an extra-thick sole, heavy duty protection panels, and a durable zipper, to support years of use without wear and tear.
- Protective: The Superzip has an 8mm-thick treaded sole, providing optimal protection against punctures, stings and slips. Panels on the heel cap, toe, and top of the foot are twice as thick as in the standard boots, for added protection and durability.
- Warm: The upper of the Superzip is made from warm 5mm neoprene.
- Ergonomic: The Superzip boot uses the Aqualung patented and anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole, to best fit the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
- Comfortable: The Superzip uses just a few seams, positioned away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing.
- Durable: Utilises a heavy-duty, non-corrosive #10 YKK toothed zipper. Elastic binding at the top resists wear and tear.
- Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging.